- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other web sites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Influence Crowd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, job title, place of work, work address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Influence Crowd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to our email updates.
- Download one of The Influence Crowd resources.
- Use or view our web site via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Influence Crowd collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information about products and services we think you might like.
- Send you an email with top tips, information and news.
How do we store your data?
The Influence Crowd stores your data securely in US and Europe data centres, which both conform to GDPR law.
The Influence Crowd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop The Influence Crowd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
The Influence Crowd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from The Influence Crowd. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Influence Crowd corrects any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Influence Crowd erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Influence Crowd restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Influence Crowd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Influence Crowd transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 020 7117 6015
Or write to us: The Influence Crowd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and web visitor behaviour information. When you visit our web sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology like “pixels”. Pixels are small blocks of code installed on (or triggered) on a web page or advertisement which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, as well as advertisement identifiers.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our web site.
- Tailoring our content.
- Remarketing relevant information and resources to web site visitors.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our web site uses:
- Functionality – The Influence Crowd uses these cookies so that we recognise users on our web site and remember previously selected preferences. These could include what language and location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Influence Crowd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our web site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. These cookies and pixels are used to deliver relevant ads, track email marketing or ad campaign performance and efficiency. This includes Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Linkedln Ads.
This includes Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the following website, allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you do not accept cookies, you may find that some of our web site features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 020 7117 6015
Or write to us at: The Influence Crowd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU